Its #TacoTuesday! I missed last week, so here is a fast and easy vegan taco recipe to make up for it! Short and sweet(more like spicy) and straight to the point. Grab your favorite drink and enjoy these deliciously healthy tacos that anyone can make at home for any occasion.
Disclosure: This page might contain affiliate links. In the event of a sale, I will be awarded a small commission (at no extra cost for you).
For the veggies, I used what I had on hand: broccoli, baby bella mushrooms and cauliflower. Cooking is about having fun and using what is readily available to you. Use what you got or your favorite vegetables, have fun with it! Let’s start the Mojo!
Yields: 6 tacos
- 6 corn tortillas
- 2 cup cooked and drained black beans
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced fine
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 of hot chilli powder, like cayenne pepper(totally optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Salt ===>Click Here To Buy It On Amazon<===
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and scooped
- 1/4 cup of vegetable stock
- lime wedges
- fresh cilantro
Method Of Preparation
- Preheat a large saute pan on medium heat
- Add onions and cook till translucent making sure to stir them constantly so they do not brown too much, about 2 minutes.
- Mix in garlic, black beans, veggies and then vegetable stock.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, nutritional yeast and chili powder. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
To build, slice the scooped avocado thinly and lay 3-4 slices in the edge of each taco, then place a generous amount of the black bean filling in the center. Garnish with more nutritional yeast, fresh cilantro, lime wedges and your favorite salsa! Enjoy these deliciously easy vegan tacos!